ONLINE Wk 1: Physics July 6 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Time & Location
About the Event
Day 1. 2.1 Electric Fields.
Day 2. 2.2 Motion of charges in Electric Fields.
Day 3. 2.3 Magnetic Fields. 2.4 Motion of charges in Magnetic Fields.
Day 4. 2.5 Electromagnetic Induction. 3.1 Wave behaviour of light.
The connection of theory to exam style questions will be an integral part of all sessions presented.
Seminar Leader: Mr Joe Russo BEd (Physics). Joe has taught SACE and IB Physics for the last 21 years. Joe has been a co-editor of the SASTA Physics Revision Guide and has been a member of the team responsible for the preparation of SACE Physics Exam paper solutions.
By covering the above topics, students will be well prepared for any trial and mid year exams. In addtion they will have completed the necessary revision for the end of year exam which has the following requirements:
At Stage 2, the SACE Board marks the 30 per cent external assessment component of all subjects. External assessment takes a range of forms, depending on the subject, including:
- written examinations
- oral examinations
- performances.The topics in Stage 2 Physics provide the framework for developing integrated programs of learning through which students extend their skills, knowledge, and understanding of the three strands of science.
The three strands of science to be integrated throughout student learning are:
· science inquiry skills
· science as a human endeavour
· science understanding.
The topics for Stage 2 Physics are:
· Topic 1: Motion and relativity
· Topic 2: Electricity and magnetism
· Topic 3: Light and atoms.
- ONLINE Wk 1: Physics July 6$149+$3.73 Service fee$149+$3.73 Service fee0$0